As my readers may know, I am always for drawing tips and tricks from history when applicable. That's what it's there for! Have you seen my entire marcomm theory derived from ancient Egyptian mythology and story-telling techniques? Pretty cool stuff.
Therefore it is only natural that an article talking about startup tips derived from the Italian Renaissance would peak my interest. This is a very interesting read! I've condensed the tips for your viewing pleasure - but still read the article!
- Location, Location, Location. Grow your start up where its geographically and socially relevant
- Attract Talent. Goes along with the location, location, location one above.
- Build Funding. Not a new concept.
- Utilize Innovation. Also a no-brainer.
- Focus and Delegation. Don't get distracted, delegate everyday tasks away.
- Communication. Standardize your practices for your workforce (HR?)
- Freedom and Creativity. Let your staff's imagination grow and bring your company along with it.